Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wisconsin Whitetail Average Wieghts

progress at the side of Swan ...

pa I would redo them upside down and yet I would pay for expensive reviiiiivre a moment:
time of happiness, of Caledonia is in my heart;


we forget ... and then one day just a perfume
To suddenly found the magic of a morning
And we forget the future for some souvenirs.

And I'll take a look at the side of Swan
Reviewing my first love gave me an appointment on a plane to La Reunion,
And tired kiss on the cheek


I shall not want redo them upside
And yet I'll pay dear to relive a moment of happiness
time in the shade of a large coconut

Have nostalgia? well: is that I'm not going to rejuvenating moments far through my mind! :) I must say that it was also great moments of Libertee and carelessness.

and you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment