Sunday, February 20, 2011

Business Plan For A Poultry Farm

PAN Yu Lin

Ludmilla few days ago left me this comment:

Pan Yu Liang Lin and my godmother was little I had fun in his studio among his paintings: naked women making a round horses and vases of flowers, it's my last memory of Academician sculpture because Grousset she also had this talent.
I'm sorry for not having seen the film shot with the beautiful Gong Li, is the province I can not find it. If someone can give me an address I shall be infinitely grateful. Thank you, Ludmilla


so I looked who was that Pan Yu Lin and here is what I found, thank you for this discovery Ludmila.
For the film I do not know what to tell you Ludmilla, I have no idea to help you, maybe someone will he leave me a com 'in this sense.

to ripper, personally I'm in love looove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment