Friday, February 11, 2011

Deed Of Absolute Sale



this year so I remake class CP for the second time in my life with Nina. And, last night besides our usual reading of a gaff, and the discovery of sounds ON, NSO, OM, WHO, we should also exercise our calculation.
Countdown from 50 to 0: 49, 48, 47, 46 etc.
and the addition table for 9-0. o 0, which as everyone knows, is equal to the head?
what is the current head ending in o ... I ask you, eh?
lost! is the head foo!!

well Nina has really well and knows very well its addition table.
rvaiment Eric and I are very proud of Nina who loves to do homework, learn, and who reads This now stories to his sister at night in their room. It's really nice. Than progress. And then they get along so well. They are happy to meet in the evening.
Both the characters but takes place over a totally different.
Salome is stubborn. Last night for example, it has refused to kiss me goodnight and tell me because I had just played! By
cons she is able to stay next to me at least 1 hour without moving just to observe, that Nina, who is a small battery, was unable to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment