Friday, August 27, 2010

How Do I Make My Nails Grow Faster



I decided to share my writings in my way " Travelogue . That evening I found my j'annotai small notebook and my impressions, my joy ... well what I had in mind at that time. I transcribed these words here with the sincerity of the moment. So you'll forgive the probable errors of syntax.
With his permission, I also wanted to let you discover the poem that Frederick had written on my return. In " poem" I would put together different words or writings that particularly affect me.

I take this little word of the day, to thank all the "anonymous" who come here without leaving messages, but taking the time to explore this incredible adventure blog. Thank you to you ...

And I can not resist this photo memories ...



I was immensely happy that day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment