Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Creative Extigy,windows 7

Spain will wait a bit ...

... At least I hope that life will give me the opportunity to continue my Camino on English shores one day soon.

Indeed, after mature reflection, I will not go back on the road this month.
I still have some hurt my ankle (I've also spent a radio yesterday, but I must not have anything really bad) and then my return will be very busy with an internship in Paris in early September. So I prefer to taste a little idleness. But in my heart, I still hope to go back and continue the adventure of my life. At 35

soon (September 14), I feel stronger, more confident, and I realize that I must still learn, understand some things in my life, but I am happy and proud of what I made:
This is not because things are difficult that have the dare not do it because were afraid they do not get tough! .

A huge thank you to those I love and to you who supported me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment