Monday, July 5, 2010

Gas During Ectopic Pregnancy

Back to Britain ...


I no longer use my feet but my hands ....


Tomb of Merlin


No faking it ... es hat merlin?





Tréhorenteuc church (in the forest Brocéliande)


I'm an adventurer or not?




St. Malo


Tomb of Chateaubriand who would listen that the sea and wind. (big ben - Saint-Malo)






What a surprise: the shells cast in smelting Couesnon dam

Hello to all, or Good evening, (it depends ...)

I just returned from a stay a few days in Britain.
Frederick made me discover this part of France that had not yet known.
We saw wonderful scenery. I loved
Saint-Malo and its fortifications, the Brittany coast and reliefs, and the forest Brocéliande and its many legends.
stay quiet affair with the tent and free spirit, eager for discovery.
was great.
The moments of pure happiness and freedom as I want you to live.

A thought for my friend Albert, visiting the Mont Saint-Michel, because like him, more and more pilgrims have started or finished their way at his feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment