Thursday, June 24, 2010

Solving For R With Annuity

From the heart ...


David radiant and happy at his arrival, just a few minutes after the reunion,


Last posed bag ... David no longer feels his bag, he is completely one with it!


The two accomplices in the "camino"!
A good meeting.



David feet in the water neck Somport


I just reread all the comments you left me since my departure, and I do not know what to say : Just thank you ! But it's so little ...

You brought me and thanks to you all, I found the strength to move forward each day.
I want to thank Fred infinitely more to the truth of his words.
He has put into words what I felt, and make this site live in an extraordinary manner.

I could never do all this alone, and once again THANK YOU!

I thought a lot during my journey, I cried, laughed, I felt free! One reason professional
forced me to interrupt my way but as soon as I can I raise in this great adventure.

I want to thank my partner Albert infinitely more, a wonderful man who brought me a lot. "My father's way" is thinking that I made while I followed him off. Thank you to you the MAI.

Spain we just wait a little longer, I promise we'll all go: me with my bag, you in my heart.




0 comments:

Post a Comment